Committee Candidates in Election (2022-2023)
Elaine Chan- Immediately Past President
- R&D Director, Ming Fai International Holdings Ltd
- BSc, MSc,
- Elaine has over 35 years of experience in the cosmetic industry, including R&D, QM/QC, manufacturing, regulatory affairs.
- Elaine is the co-founder of HKSCC since 2003. She became President in 2017.
Albert Kwok-Pun Leung – President
- Director, Mentholatum China Pharm Co. Ltd.
- BSc, MSc, CSci, CChem, FRSC, FIIM
- Albert has nearly 20-year experience in cosmetic industry, including regulatory affairs, R&D, QM/QC, manufacturing.
- Albert joined HKSCC from 2007. He became Hon secretary from 2011 and Vice President from 2017.
Liza Kwan – Vice President
- Managing Director, Create Clear Ltd.
- GC in Cosmetic Science, BSc, EDMS, MIFA
- Liza has 20 year experience in the cosmetic industry including R&D, manufacturing, sales and marketing. She was the PR Committee of HKSCC from 2017 to 2019 and she is now the Treasurer of the HKSCC since 2019.
Gavin Chung – Secretary
Dr. Lisa Tian – Treasurer
- Dr Lisa Tian, senior associate at Reckitt. European & UK Registered Toxicologist, Diplomate of American Board of Toxicology.
- Lisa has 8 years working experiences in cosmetic safety assessment and global regulatory compliance.
Dr. Shuting – Scientific Committee
Dr. Alex Chun-Yuen Wong – Scientific Committee
- Associate Professor, Department of Chemistry, City University of Hong Kong
- PhD, HK; Postdoc, Harvard
- Coordinator for the cosmetics stream of CityU
Mr. Francis Kwan – Education Committee
- Bsc, Chemistry HKU
- Technical director and founder of PCC Worldwide Limited which is cosmetic raw materials’ distributor in Greater China area.
- Francis has over 20 years experience in cosmetic field and is specialized in cosmetic raw materials as well as cosmetic formulations
David Chow – Membership Committee
- Graduated at City University BCH(Hons) in 1995. Engaging in personal care ingredient trading business since 1995.
- Sales Executive in Manhoko Limited from 1995-2000
- Sales Manager in B&J (HK) Limited from 2000-2005
- Sales Director & Shareholder in Ingredients Plus (HK) from 2005-2013
- Sales Director & Shareholder in Zeal International (HK) since 2013
- HKSCC member since 2013
Mr. Johnathan JIAJUN HE – Public Relation Committee
- Marketing and Business Development Manager at Opal International Trading Limited/ Opal Cosmetics (Hong Kong) Limited.
- M.Sc. in the field of Corporate Environmental Governance | The University of Hong Kong
- BA Graphic Arts | First Class Honours | The University of Southampton
- Green Council Corporate/SME Member
- Member of the Sustainable Procurement Charter
- I believe creativity in new ideas and future focus vision, talks about #Creative, #ESGstrategy, #FMCGmarketing, #Sustainability, and #HealthandBeauty